Method 1: You can put replay in following folder: "C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\My Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\<ID_of_user>\<ID_of_folder>\Replays\Unsaved\Multiplayer\". After this replay will be available from "Replays" section in game.
Method 2: Click with right button on replay, choose "Open with...", if there is no "StarCraft II" in list of programs, then click on "Choose program..." and find EXE-file StarCraft II.
What features are available on the site without registration?
1) You can download any replay from site.
2) You can comment any replay.
3) You can vote any replay.
4) You can add replay in our database.
1) You can comment on forum.
2) Comments for replays became easier. No need to fill additional forms.
3) "Filters" menu contains "Hide downloaded".
4) All replays, which are added by you, connected to your account.
Is there a program for the analysis of the replays?
Replay database for the great game from the Blizzard company - StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty. The most interesting games of professional players from the entire world’s big contests. Flexible search, ratings and comments for the replays. The most complete information, including maps, leagues, duration, chats, recaps, races and links to player profiles on battle.net. Global battle of the three races of the Star Craft universe - Zerg, Protoss and Terran. All of this and much more fun on sc2rep.ru